Publix recalls beef stew mix | News
ATLANTA (WXIA) -- According to the Food & Drug Administration, Publix is recalling packets of Publix Beef Stew Mix because it may contain milk not listed on the label.
People who are allergic to dairy products may run the risk of an allergic reaction to this product.
The 1.45 ounce containers have a UPC code of 41415-03608, and a date code of BEST BY DEC 09 13 H. The product was distributed in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee and South Carolina.
The product can be returned to their local Publix store for a full refund.
Any questions can be directed to the Publix consumer relations department at 1-800-242-1227.
Upcoming Events near Athens
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- All About Developmental Disabilities offers workshops on dating, employment
- DeKalb court under fire for false arrests, imprisonment
- Weavers rebuild their lives, one creation at a time
- Antionette Tuff reflects on 1 year since McNair Shooting
- All About Developmental Disabilities to hold workshop series on sexuality